Again, sv_timeout does not define the amount of idle time in mp_autokick.
The idle time in mp_autokick is what it is and there is no way to change it.
Have you ever seen a player frozen in the air? Eventually that player is
auto kicked, right? sv_timeout is the amount of time in seconds a server
will wait before kicking that frozen player.

Do this:

1) Set sv_timeout 5 and mp_autokick 1 in your server.cfg
2) Change the map
3) Join the server and don't touch anything! Not your mouse, not your
keyboard, NOTHING!

If sv_timeout was related to mp_autokick, you should be kicked after being
"idle" for 5 seconds. But you won't be kicked after 5 seconds. You won't
even be kicked after 30 seconds. You will be kicked after 50+ seconds
because that's what mp_autokick considers idle time.

I'm not sure exactly what's "working" for you on the first map, but if
sv_timeout is reverting to 65 on a map change even though it's set to a
different value in your server.cfg, then there must be a bug with setting
sv_timeout on map changes.