Now i can understand that leagues aren't fair sometimes but i've been to the
CPL and even QUAKECON. You will be surprised how some people think others
hack. I thought this with dod and cs for the longest time but wow i've seen
them play in a real LAN and some people are just amazing.
 As for CAL, being a former league admin from a lesser known league, cough
UGL, i've known that CAL gets there admins from 2 sources.
 1. From other leagues
2. From active teams in CAL-M and higher. And when i mean active, i mean
people thats been playing for a few years for cal and dont give problems.