From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
infexXxiousservers
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 12:30 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] ~30 FPS on a 24 slot DoD: Source server (Dual Xeon
2.8GHz with Hyper Threading 2GB RAM)

oooo ok well in that case you need to set your batch file to run the 66 tic
server in high priority.
without at least abovenormal priority on 66 tic when over 26 players or so
will lag. You will see players skipping around when you spawn every round.
if you need further help with this , feel free to email me and ill show you
how to set yourself up a batch file so it runs your server in high priority.
email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or autoemail me at www.infexXxiousservers.com

my 60 man runs in high priority and does very well at 33
see for yourself:
66.148.68.16:27015 [xXx] slaughterhouse  infexXxiousservers.com