looking through my server cfg

i believe it's

sv_allowupload "1" (1 on,  0 off)

James McKenna wrote:

Newb question I know, so just help me and be done with it, no need to
trash
me:

How do I disable the ability to spray in game?

Recently we recieved a legal threat about exposing minors to vulger
images,
and have had a few people spray child porn photos to get a rise out of
people. While we do ban instantly, we can't keep up with it. It got so
bad
that our lawyers have simply advised us to remove the ability all
together
to prevent further conflict...

So.... help?
--