(or maybe a routing issue, checked), but it's only like a few
scattered servers.

/ges

At 06:27 PM 12/2/2005, Napier, Kevin wrote:
I belive 27010 udp I think but dont quote me on that.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of leo bounds
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 5:26 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Steam Server Query Port Problem ?

Is there a specific port that has to be open on a
server box for servers to show in the Steam server
listing ?

For some reason I have one server box with CS Servers
not showing in the Steam server listing.
 You can connect and play on the CS Servers fine it's
just not showing in the server list.

The strange thing is that another server box in the
same rack has CS Servers showing fine in Steam.
 The difference is the kind of firewalls on each box.

Is there a specific port that needs to be opened for
Steam query to have these servers listed in the main
Server Browser Listing in Steam ?

Thanks much for any help and suggestions,
LB