Remember that they are Pacific time in the States.  So it's not even the wee
hours of early Monday morning yet there ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Albert
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 1:16 AM
To: saturndeathbaboon
Subject: Re[2]: Subject: RE: [hlds] Steam Server Query Port Problem ?

Exactly the same problem here.
We tried everything, but at this moment we are 100% sure the problem
is NOT on our side. During the 1st of december the backend of Steam
introduced a big fault concerning their masterlist.
No faults are showing in consoles and we changed nothing on our servers.

This Steam-error  is starting to cost us money.
What is happening Valve ?
It has been 4 days now since this happened: it's time to react
gentlemen.

Greetingz, Albert van Rennes (Holland)

s> I've got exactly the same problem - at some stage on December 1st, my
s> DMC server disappeared from the master server list and I have no idea
s> why. I'm aware of at least one other person who had the same problem on
s> the same date.

s> Is anyone aware of any updates that happened then?

s> leo bounds wrote:

>>Gary,
>>
>>Is that scattered servers accross different boxes or
>>do you have an entire box that has none showing in
>>steam ?
>>
>>I have another win server box in the same rack that
>>shows servers in steam, then the other box that shows
>>none.
>> I can't figure out what the problem is. I've been
>>running steam based servers for about 2 years and
>>never seen this one before.
>>
>>Thanks to all for any suggestions on how to fix this
>>problem.
>>LB
>>
>>Message: 3
>>Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 02:46:51 -0500
>>To:
>>hlds@list.valvesoftware.com,<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
>>From: Gary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: RE: [hlds] Steam Server Query Port Problem ?
>>
>>Some of my CS servers aren't showing up on query lists
>>since about 2
>>days ago. At first I thought it was one of my
>>access-lists on my 4506
>>(or maybe a routing issue, checked), but it's only
>>like a few
>>scattered servers.
>>
>>/ges

s> To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,