-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sprout
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:53 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] bots?

I have a server I host same configs as my 40 person player servers same
across the board but 20 players instead of 40 and bots don't want to get
auto kicked this is the bot section of the config
bot_quota 10

bot_chatter off

bot_quota_mode fill

bot_join_after_player 0