the "Users" count increments everytime I changelevel to a new map, no
players attached  :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "sKel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Users?

yea i just checkd one of my servers and it has 2 people in right now, and
the server has been up for awhile.. well its not on the map it starts on,
so
im guessing its been up awhile, lol.. and stats came up with this..
CPU   In    Out   Uptime  Users   FPS    Players
0.00 3626.79 4223.23      62     1   99.91       2

it as well says only 1 user, while 2 players are on.

and my other server sitting empty aside from 4 bots, has a user count of 9
with 4 players... soo i don't know.

i know the user count used to climb to high numbers, but i haven't lookd
at
it for a long while.