From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of StealthMode
Sent: Sat 12/17/2005 8:34 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] [OT] I got a letter from Santa today....

I got this in my inbox today. I know its way off topic for this list, but
hope you can appreciate the humor of it. 8)

Have a Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates it (And happy holidays to
those that don't).

-Stealth

Dear Friends:

I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this
year
and since you have, I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me
to leave under your tree at Christmas.

I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we
had
a little problem. The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD from
fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing, the 11 lords leaping have knocked up
the 8 maids a-milking, and the 9 pipers piping have been arrested for
doing
weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming. The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling
birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and the partridge in a pear tree have
me up to my sled runners in bird shit.

On top of all this Mrs. Claus is going through menopause, 8 of my reindeer
are in heat, the elves have joined the gay liberation and some people who
can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January.

Maybe next year I will be able to get my shit together and bring you the
things you want. This year I suggest you get your asses down to the mall
before everything is gone.

Sincerely,
Santa Claus

[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]

Nope, a Clause is a loophole or similar in a legal document. This is
Santa Claus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_claus

:)