Alright, this is getting old. For the guys at Valve that don't have a
clue....

WINDOWS DOES NOT AUTOUPDATE OUR CLIENT'S SERVERS!!!

I don't care what cool new tool you guys add or fix to these server files
but Windows server operators need some god damned NOTICE!! When the
customers that bought your game have to come to us to ask why their server
is down and we find out there has been an update and that's why the Linux
servers aren't restarting for 20+ minutes you create support issues for
GSPs. Whoever you got in there authorizing these unannounced updates needs
to get in this list and NOTIFY US of this shit. Years of running your
servers and still we have to put up with this bullshit. Either run ALL the
world's servers or have some respect for the companies, businesses, and
people that actually give your customers a place to play.

The group here can flame all you want and I promise not to respond but we've
absolutely had it with Alfred being the ONLY Valve staff member who actually
posts to this list and when he's gone we have piles of support contacts
because the monkeys in Valve take the opportunity before a major holiday to
run updates (in the last case a mandatory one). Get your shit together or
get out of the business. You shoved this STEAM shit down our throats and
provide no way for Windows admins to autoupdate our servers. Your choices
are fairly simple. Either code something into the binaries to autoupdate
these things or give some god damn warning before you release shit.

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayne