From: "Ook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] sv_downloadurl not working anymore

I'll change it when I resolve this, that is not a problem, plus I change
it
regularly anyhow. I only host a few choice maps - mario and kitkat and
ook,
mostly.

To make it more interesting if I connect, I download from the download
site.
Why, then, do others not? Would any kind souls care to try my server and
see
where they download the maps from? ooksserver.no-ip.info:27015

Use mapvote or rockthevote to change the map. A map most people don't have
if they are not my regulars is asylum2a, I think I'm the only one that
runs
that map. Does it download from server or my file host?