-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of leo bounds
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 11:39 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Re: Steam Updates

My first servers on that night sat at the "Updating
Steam to ver 45" message without bringing down a
single file for at least 3-4 hours also.
 I tried a few restarts during that time to see if it
was just hung but that didn't do anything.
 Finally near the end of the 4 hours I did a restart
again with the update tool and it started bringing
down the files.

- LB