We run multiple source dedicated servers on our windows boxes, and haven't
experienced any VAC dropping since we made sure that every server instance
on a box has a unique -sport set (none use the default port) even when the
instances are tied to different network interfaces.

In general they've been quite stable. Other than one or two crashes over the
past couple of months (pure virtual function calls, stack trace points to
something in server.dl at map change time) the games only get restarted for
OS updates.

-b