I keep having this person? connect to my servers.Their name is "CSNv4.8" and
they have also used "CSNv3.71".When they connect it gives me their ip
address only.No steamid.They sit in spec for about 10-15 seconds and then
leave.They have hit my biggest servers with this,has anyone else seen this
in their servers?Also they have came in from multiple ip addresses.Could
this be some sort of a spectator hack or something similar?I'm only seeing
one other player across all my server who are even in the same subnet.What
is this?

[GS]-BeNt-