Dan Sorenson wrote:

At 11:04 PM 1/28/2006 -0600, you wrote:

"CSN Is the next-gen serverbrowser. It has all capabilities of the Steam
serverbrowser, except 100% cracked servers."

        I concurr with your assessment, however it would darned near take
a packet sniff to find out what they're trying to do and how they're
determining if a server is cracked or not.

        Hmmm...  Not certain if there's a quick work-around for their
taking public slots though.  Alfred?  Ideas?

                - Dan

* Dan Sorenson      DoD #1066      A.H.M.C. #35     [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* Vikings?  There ain't no vikings here.  Just us honest farmers.   *
* The town was burning, the villagers were dead.  They didn't need  *
* those sheep anyway.  That's our story and we're sticking to it.   *

i have a question about lag with my dedicated server, who do i email?
sorry im sure this is not the right spot to askt his question, someone
help >.>