-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MOFCLAN.NET :: Bush
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:45 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] RE: Valve are you listening?

http://www.valve-bugs.org does not exist.

Someone said:

This list isn't for bitching, it's for Dedicated Server issues. If you have
bugs, talk about them. If you think something should work differently, say
so. Do not bitch. No one wants to listen to it. Bitching will not get Valve
to listen any more than they already do.

My answer is: The bugs are contained within the dedicated source server..
therefore this list qualifies. Thanks for your comment though. Please
continue on with your life.