Naming the ports that you open are for your reference.
That way you can glance at them and know why you opened
them.  Though the D.S. Should connect to the Content
Servers without a hitch... make sure you are using the
HLDSupdatetool and it is the current version.

 Not sure if this is where I should go with this, but I
recently decided to host my own dedicated server for
Counter-Stirke: CZ. I was going to make my own clan
because me and a couple friends wanted to be in it. My
problem is, when I go to run the dedicated server through
Steam, the server can never connect to the Steam servers.
I've tried turning off my firewall and opening ports in my
router, but the information that it gives to open a port
on my linksys router says that i should make the name of
the opening "certain name" and the name they give is one
character longer than the max my router allows. I don't
know if this is the problem but something is wrong and I
can't figure it out...