Hi guys,

I'm in the process of writing some scripts to manage my log file archive
process, and have a couple of questions some of you may know the answers
to:
1. Why has Valve decided it is a great idea to have the log naming
2. Is there an automated tool already available that can archive logs to
directories based on either day or month?

If the answer to #2 is no, then that's cool as I've already written the
bzip2 and move process, however have not had it move based on date yet.
If the answer is yes, this just makes my life easier ;)

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Adam.