well as you can see alfred this is positively strange. I have never
experienced this before and as you will see in my other reply i have
checked pretty much everything i can think of. the user has disputed the
ban on my recommendation but you know as well as i do he stands no
chance of being reinstated, simply because it's our word against some
piece of shit program that fucks up all the time (sorry getting really
mad about this) i know it's not your fault but surely someone must
listen to you alfred, surely someone other than you cares. or are the
other valve staff the biggest bunch of tosspots ever?????

Alfred Reynolds wrote:

VAC bans apply globally. VAC only bans on positive detection of a cheat.
If you wish to dispute a ban please go to
http://support.steampowered.com/ and follow the process it describes
there.

- Alfred

David Williams wrote:

ok i can understand that ook. I just think it's wrong that again valve
has released a product that is unfinished/sub standard and banned
someone for just being shit. Also i did check the list on the hlstats
website and the user in question is not listed there but is listed in
the vac bans section of the control panel. also interestingly he is
only
vac banned from my server. which i think is extremely wierd becasue a
vac ban is system wide is it not? so can some one explain that away
for me.

and finally a parting shot to all those assholes that said the ban was
deserved. Wait till it happens to you and see how i laugh. (I won't
swear again but insert expletives here about 10 will do)

Ook wrote:

If VAC is reporting the ban, then you have to talk to Valve. But
don't hold your breath until they do something about it. No matter
what the reason, your friend is pretty much screwed if VAC is
reporting the ban. However, this has nothing to do with hlstatsx.