My apologies if this has been brought up, I just rejoined the list to
address this problem.  Monday's (near as I can tell) server update killed
the ability to "pull server logs" with HLSW on HL2DM.  (www.hlsw.org)  This
is the ONLY program I've found that I can remotely admin my HL2DM server
with.  Every other function works, but since I can't pull the logs I can't
see what the players are typing in real time, this basically hamstrings my
admin abilities.  Any thoughs or help would be appreciated on this...