-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CYKO
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:26 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] HL2DM Server now behind WG Firebox 700 was playable but not
listed

Ok here is what is happenning, The game is running behind a WG FB700 with a
rule that says:

Incomming:
>From Any To NAT 69.74.70.242 - 192.168.1.15 TPC 27090 - 27100 UDP 27090 -
27100
Outgoing:
To ANY From ANY
Same Ports!

With this configuration the game is visiable to "Gamemonitor.com" and you
can add it to your Favorites in STEAM BUT if you list all internet games, It
is NOT in the List.

HELP!
PS I left the ping respose open for anyone to test.

CYKO