Behind an IPCop firewall, both here at home and at the colo.  Able to do
quite a bit with port forwarding and SNAT (instead of Masquerading).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ook
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:45 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2DM Server now behind WG Firebox 700 was playable but
not listed

Get rid of the FB? Find something else? I run my server behind a Linksys
WRT54G, which is behind a Westell 2100 in gateway mode, with no firewall.
Nat is enough security for what I do, I've never had any security issues
except for the time I did a fresh install of Winbloze on my laptop and
stupidly dialed into the Internet with no firewall or AV and had some worm
come in(thanks to all of the many holes in Winbloze). I lost the entire
contents of my laptop, but fortunately I wasn't connected to my network at
the time.

How many here run behind a router with no firewall? How many have firewalls,
and what kind of firewall?