Uh... and in the range we are interested in....

27010/tcp  open        unknown
27012/tcp  open        unknown
27013/tcp  open        unknown
27015/tcp  open        unknown
27017/tcp  open        unknown
27023/tcp  open        unknown
27027/tcp  open        unknown
27030/tcp  open        unknown
27037/tcp  open        unknown
27039/tcp  open        unknown
27040/tcp  open        unknown
27048/tcp  open        unknown
27051/tcp  open        unknown
27059/tcp  open        unknown
27060/tcp  open        unknown
27064/tcp  open        unknown
27068/tcp  open        unknown
27069/tcp  open        unknown
27071/tcp  open        unknown
27079/tcp  open        unknown
27089/tcp  open        unknown
27097/tcp  open        unknown
WARNING:  RST from port 27010 -- is this port really open?

On Apr 1, 2006, at 10:05 AM, Robert Dodd wrote:

I see only ports 21 and 3389 open on 69.74.70.242