Well, though I'm really good about ideas - I'm running short on them :) The
only difference I can see compared against one of my servers which seems to
be running fine is OS. I'm running Windows 2003 Server. May be you should
try to get an evaluation version and install it to see if it helps. I'll let
you know about other ideas should I come over any... Or should any idea come
over me either :)