[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Thanks. I'll give it a shot and let ya'll know

(image)-=TraV=-(image)

From: "BlueHawk^4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: RE: [hlds] UWC3 Ded Server
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:51:14 +0100
In the addons/amxmodx/configs/war3FT.cfg you need to change mp_savexp 0 to
mp_savexp 1 to save the XP, once set, change the map or restart the server.

Don't worry about
"couldn't exec listip.cfg"
"couldn't exec banned.cfg"
those files are created by the server when you ban some1, listip.cfg when
you ban an IP and banned.cfg when you ban a steamid.

Gavin Rodgers
(BlueHawk^4u)
4u-servers.co.uk
4u-servers.co.uk/forums (forums, now with 500+ FREE arcade games)
4u-mobile.co.uk (ringtones logos ..)