From: Ook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:35 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] hpb_bots, anyone?

Do you have problems with bot skill level too high? I have hpb_bot cranked
all the way down (bot_skill 5), but they still kick butt.

Only other bot I've found to be stable and reliable was rho-bot,
specifically the version that is in OZ. Those did not require waypoint
files - wish I could get them to work with OP4 :(