----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Tuttle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just believe it would have been professional to highlight any changes that
would/could impact the large gsps and their systems.  Is it too much to ask
for such a communication standard, now-a-days?

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]