End result is HELL NO I'm not going to roll over and take it in the ass cuz
these guys code shitty software compared the greatness CS used to be back in
the day. I beta tested their STEAM hardware all 10-months of it and we told
them it wasn't ready for production but nobody listened. They let the world
be their labrat. I have EVERY right to speak my mind about the "quality" of
a software that is forced on me once what I purchased is changed. All I
asking for is an OFFICIAL explaination why Valve disabled account
STEAM_0:1:1111 and I think I deserve an answer. Your little cop-shop phone
call makes no difference. Some guys deserve a fat lip for what comes out of
it and others would STILL see the guy that does it as a bully. "When it's
done" gets pretty old after a year of the same chorus.

Rayne