Edward Luna wrote:

I don't get it Ray... you appear to be convicting yourself with your own
post.  If you're actually just trying to update everyone as to the actual
reason your account was disabled then I applaud your honesty but somehow I
think you may have something else in mind.

I think I read an admission (of sorts) in one of you recent posts, that you
may have gone a bit too far in presenting your case against Valve but it's
not at all clear from your wording if you intend to accept the judgment of
Valve as final.  Clearly, a threat against a Valve (or Steam or whatever the
controlling entity is) employee is reason enough to have your account
disabled but are you suggesting that you are due a refund or perhaps should
have your account reactivated?

Steam is a reality and it is here to stay... we all need to work within the
structure that has been presented to us.  Are you asking to be reinstated
within that structure or do you intend to continue your role as an outside
antagonist?   As I stated in prior posts... many of your observations,
although crudely presented, had merit and were well worth further
discussion, but the hostility with which your message was presented
overshadowed the message itself and directly lead to the actions taken
against your account.  It is highly disingenuous of you to suggest that your
account was disabled for any reason other than a direct result of your crude
demeanor and threatening behavior towards the very people who routinely
offer help to the extent that they can.

My god.... this is just beautifully written.  Can I steal it, change it
a bit, then turn it into school for my class?  I've re-read it already 8
times and it makes me feel all warm inside.
just kidding.  But it is nicely done, and I absolutely agree... are you
a politician?