When trying to connect to my newly updated server I get the above error
message, tried a few other IP's and all coming back with the same problem.
Rebooted the server and my PC still no joy, in the end had to quit steam,
and delete the ClientRegistry.blob file, then reload steam before I could
get back into the server without any issues.

Anyone else having the same problem ?

Neil.