A bit of a problem i hope someone can help me with...have multiple servers
running from datacentre working perfectly until 9:30 last night when we had
2 massive lag spikes about 90 seconds apart , then people started messaging
me that the servers were down...but i could see all the servers up and
running fine...it seems that only people with certain isp's (telstra and
optus in Australia) can't see the servers or join the servers...what could
cause such a selective problem where some people can see them (in steam
server list or HLSW) and most people can't see them??? Any
Ideas/solutions?-windows2003 server..