Now be carefull Whisper, next Kyle will use all his police force ablities
and acuse you of altering his orginal e-mail.....He might have to put in a
call to the FBI for help on this excelent fake.....

Dustin Tuft

From: Whisper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] SRCDS will not run
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:12:58 +1000

No no no.  There is no tickrate,ticrate or any other type of tick cvar for
SRCDS.
Never has been never will be, EVER.  In the CMD line or server.cfg.
SRCDS  use the command  "FPS_max"   period.  And yes it can only be
utilized
in the CMD line.

Unlike HLDS which the command is sys_ticrate  and can be utilized in either
the CMD line or the server.cfg

There has never been any command  "tickrate"  ever.

What the hell are you people smoking crack.

No one here is or has ever mentioned the piece of crap addon manimod.

The only disscussion up to this point was the command tickrate and or
ticrate.
And your another fucking loser for thinking its tickrate.  Just go stick a
gun in your mouth ok.

And for SRCDS its neither or those,  its FPS_max.    and that command can
only be utilized thru the CMD line.  Not in the server config.     I have
tested this many times in many ways with both win 2000 and fedora.
You
people are just patheticly lame to talk about crap you have not tested.

Your a fucking moron.  I have tested all commands time and time again and
there is no command with anything tick to tic in it for SRCDS. In the CMD
line or the server.cfg.  End of story you lame cunt.

SRCDS only uses FPS_max.    Now go eat a dick.     Oh and have anice day
while your at it.

Well I could not believe that anybody was that misinformed or just plain
stupid about the function of tickrate in SRCDS (even when presented with
all
the documentation to the contrary) to actually believe some of these
priceless quotes, so I naturally assumed that Kyle was merely trolling for
attention or something.

I am a big enough man to admit when I am wrong.