From: "Skul`Hamr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:10 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds] OT: Maps for HL1DM:SOURCE

I downloaded the HL2E1 "pre" files last night and along with it came
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source.  It seemed pretty buggy to me.  It took
several tries of loading to get it up without fragging the video.  Once it
was up, it straightened out and looked great, but when I shut it down, it
hung and I had to Cntl-alt-del to get it down all the way.  Does that
every
time on my setup.

I tried to run a listen server and everything worked great except that we
started getting lag when only two or three people were playing on it.
Dunno
what that's about.

Anyhow, it's another nice gimme from Valve and when they get the bugs out
I'm guessing it will be popular.  I don't figure they intend to do away
with
Deathmatch Classic.  Remember, it's a salute to the people at id software.

-Skul`Hamr