I have recently discovered the smooth and edit tools that can be applied to
demos. And as i tried my way i also found alot of bugs off course. As to
that I have a question:

Does anybody know if there will be any development of the demo recording
tools in the near future? Or are we gonna have to wait to like december to
bet getting any updates?

I would be very happy to be able to use my demos in better ways, not only
for making great movies but for easier detecting cheaters. The step back and
rewind button would be great too :).

Anyways Thanks In advance.