Hi folks!

I'd really like to understand how cl_cmdbackup works. So far I
understand, that with e.g. cl_cmdbackup 1, every packet is send twice.

But what if my connection is to tight to send all the data twice? Will a
first paket become priority above a backup packet? Or has the new
information to wait until the backup is send? Or will the packet become
only bigger like (with cl_cmdbackup 1)

Packet 01: Action 1
Packet 02: Action 1, action 2
Packet 03: Action 2, action 3

But then again: What if the paket size is exceeded, because of some to
high cl_cmdbackup values? No problem, some old actions will be just left
out?

With kind regards,
]FUSION[ Gray Death