The ingame browser is an IE browser - it will share everything with IE.

- Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of BoNfiRe
Sent: Friday, 19 May 2006 1:33 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] SRCDS ingame browser

Thats weird....
On one of my sites if I login to the website then join the game i'm loged in
as the user inside the ingame browser :/

That was an old site running php Nuke but my other sites don't do that.
So wouldn't that mean the ingame browser does read cookies from a users
machine ?

Thanks