You cant get all cheaters by looking at demos. Even with ESP or other
admin tools to see where others are. If it isnt obviuos cheat like
spincheat, speedhack or whenever the crosshair is jumping like crazy.

If the cheater only uses WH and know what he is doing, you cant see the
cheat. It will always be a guess.

Also, there are a lot of players that follow players by sound and looks
like he using WH. Especially in public play, where most of the players
doesnt care if they make any sounds.

/Bjorn