Frazer wrote:
Just wondering if the coming Xbox version will connect with SRCDS servers -
either present or upgraded version.  I guess, more specifically, will Xbox
and PC gamers be able to join the same games?  I realize we probably only
have rumours in this regard, but I would be interested in hearing what
others may have heard.

dude the xbox works on some dodge M$ network called xbox live it is
secure from the outside world and altho i don't understand the in's and
out's uses some kind of different netcode. so therefore it is impossible
for xbox gamers to play with gamers using anyother system. But then if
they could play with pc/ps2/gc users m$ couldn't charge £4 a month to
use it. there is a way around it and it's called Kaid but that's a topic
for a xbox list