Thanks - don't know if I am disappointed or relieved.

Relieved, I think  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Williams
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:10 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Will the XBox Client Connect to SRCDS Servers?

Frazer wrote:
> Just wondering if the coming Xbox version will connect with SRCDS
> servers - either present or upgraded version.  I guess, more
> specifically, will Xbox and PC gamers be able to join the same games?
> I realize we probably only have rumours in this regard, but I would be
> interested in hearing what others may have heard.

dude the xbox works on some dodge M$ network called xbox live it is secure from
the outside world and altho i don't understand the in's and out's uses some
kind of different netcode. so therefore it is impossible for xbox gamers to
play with gamers using anyother system. But then if they could play with
pc/ps2/gc users m$ couldn't charge 4 a month to use it. there is a way around
it and it's called Kaid but that's a topic for a xbox list