From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Affordablegameservers.com
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 9:44 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] 64 or 512

Anyone succeeded in getting their windows box to do something other than 64
fps or 512 fps.

I read this article about changing the timing but i have not had any success
it doesn't seem to matter.

http://www.sysinternals.com/Information/bootini.html

/TIMERES seems to not have any effects it does show up in registry as loaded
upon reboot but its still 64 or 512.

I would like to see 128 or 196 etc.

Thanks
dex