Hmm, I'm still getting the health of the player that killed me with
Mattie...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dominick Orefice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2DM Update

Metamod Source also no longer works, and any Eventscripts that access the
player health property crash the server.

On 6/14/06, Darrel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Wow, thanks for the heads up that this was being released...  So far I've
found that health kits and suit chargers on the ground don't pickup, they
play the sound, but don't register.  The chargers on the walls work.  Of
course it broke Manimod.  Sigh, just thought I'd throw this out there,
any
bad effects with CSS or was this a HL2DM only update?