-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erling K. Sæterdal
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 10:32 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] srcds Crashing Woes

If your running a windows server, then your srcds generates crash dumps.
That can be debugged in VS.net ( Off course your gonnna be limited in the
information that's shown without the pdb files) or sends to the plugin
developer.
I'm sure "we" could start adding a bite more error handlig code, the problem
is predicting where the bugs are gonna happen :)

Want a Basic Admin Tool for your Source server?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=343034