Its down at the moment for me too, it seems to do this every so often,
i'm not sure if they have a problem with their host or what.

If you leave it a few hours or a day or two it will most likely be
back up again, has been every time this has happened to me anyway.

v1.0.0.50 is the one i'm using at present, i've not checked for a
little while though so there might be a newer version available
somewhere.