I run all three just fine and as far as I know, there are no conflicts.

Do you mean "ASP tab" or "ASP.NET" tab?  There is an known (and poorly
publicized) issue when upgrading from earlier beta versions of the .Net
Framework 2.0, if the previous version is not uninstalled first.  This can
cause the ASP.NET tab to disappear in the IIS MMC.  I am not sure if this is
your problem. However, you might try this - no guarantees, of course (back
up your registry first!):

Check the following 3 keys:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7D23CCC6-A390-406E-AB67-2F8B7558F6F6}\InprocServer3
2
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FD5CD8B1-6FE0-44F3-BBFB-65E3655B096E}
\InprocServer32
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FEDB2179-2335-48F0-AA28-5CDA35A2B36D}\InprocServer3
2

For each:

Expand InProcServer32, look for the presence of any 2.0.x.x (example
2.0.36.0) key and remove it.
DO NOT REMOVE the 2.0.0.0 keys!!!!

Restart IIS and close and reopen your MMC console.

Hope this helps,

Frazer

p.s.  thanks for trying ogsWatcher!