okej....
what exactly shall i type in the command prompt?
nothing worked as it said in the readme, so im confused..

John

From: "Adam Sando" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: RE: [hlds] Server invisible
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:47:53 +0930

Also, worth noting that I believe you can terminal into the servers console
directly, by starting the MSTSC client using the following syntax:

Mstsc.exe /console

You can then enter your IP, and you should be able to get straight to the
console. I believe you can also use the shadow command to swap to different
sessions, however I don't have too much experience with this.

Not sure if my post is related to the topic at all...

Regards,
Adam