Not sure if you caught what I was trying to say properly, I think there's a
filesize limit for downloads and I've just done a cvarlist to look (I just
can't remember if it affects all downloads, www or ingame, but set it to be
safe, default when I look is actually 16meg), and looking at the map you
posted its 32meg, try net_maxfilesize 64 (or bigger than your largest file)
in your server config and see if it helps. That may be the wrong cvar, but
it looks about right.

Ian