-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaron
Sent: Monday, 21 August 2006 9:12 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] hlds choke

Thanks Kyle

I will try out those settings, keep in mind I do this for a hobby and
just got into computers in general so I may not get the grasp on this
stuff as quickly as yourself and find it hard squeezing in time to read
but I have read whispers wiki a couple of times.

By the way I do not host the server myself, it is housed at a datacenter
in texas.