[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
fyi metamod wasn't running beacuse the game_info.txt file got updated. also
zblock does use the specified valve plugin api and that [zblock] is certainly
broken.
bush we have had an argument before and i don't want another but i feel valve
do have a responsibility to make sure that their plugin api works ok if they
are going to complain that plugin devs are lazy for not using it [srcds plugin
api] and should. See this quote

The problem is that these plugins are hacking into hard coded offsets in
the game server, one tiny code change from us and the plugin blows up.
The solution is for them to use the plugin API we provide which doesn't
have this problem. If you don't like fragile plugins that crash your
game server then please don't use them.

- Alfred

so you see, i think valve need to go back and check THEIR code and makes the
changes that are needed so THEIR api is usable and thenthat would give them
something to support their, frankly limp, argument. until then i'd rather use
metamod :-P
Bush wrote:

Not valves problem that people who build off of their code and it breaks
when the code is changed.