Oooh  - I smell fresh flame bait LOL

;)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Whisper
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:06 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Counter-Strike: Source update released

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Now that I think about, it
is actually a good thing that Valve updates break all these plugins.

Its amazing how much coding gets done when this happens. :)

Nothing beats poking a stick into the mod communities ant nest. :D

It does seem to be a way to breathe fresh air into what appear to be
stagnant projects.