From: "Jose Pacheco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Unable to HOSt because..

No, the +ip 123.123.123.123 command in the start u is correct, but the
domain would be if you want your server to appeare in the server list, so
the domain would be setup to the computer/server that is hosting the srcds
box. Otherwise you would have to change your plublic ip manually in the
startup line every time it is changed by the ISP. Some like to make life
easy some are masaquist, right? Or you can purchase a static ip if your
ISP
doesnt provide it free of charge.